– Must have Class 1 Valid BC Driver’s License and Clean BC Driver’s Abstract Class 1.
– Valid Off-Highway (industrial) air brake endorsements required.
– Previous experience with West Coast hauling required.
– Experience with heavy duty mechanical repairs an asset.
– Experience with basic machine service, refueling, diagnostics and minor repairs.
– Occupational First Aid is an asset.
We’re proud to announce the recipient of the 2023 Mike McInnes Memorial Bursary, Kellen Vos! Kellen is registered in the Coastal Forestry Program at North Island College starting in the Fall.
Congratulations Quinn Kenny, this year’s recipient of the Mike McInnes Memorial Forestry Award! Quinn was chosen as this year’s award recipient of $1,000 towards tuition for the University of British Columbia’s Bachelor of Science in Forestry program.
"Good afternoon, this is long overdue but I am hopeful that you are able to redirect this story to someone that can recognize one of your local businesses for their outstanding work last August. My family and I (myself, wife, three young kids) camp on the North island...
Holbrook Dyson Logging, a well-established and respected company on Vancouver Island, has been nominated for the MNP Business Excellence Awards. The award recognizes companies that demonstrate exceptional business practices, innovation, and community engagement....